Wednesday, October 14, 2009 ♥
I will miss u D: Must take good care.U'll ask me is about what de. hmms. It's with reference from your msn personal message. Hais, seriously when I knew that you have a stead already, my heart was like ... "wahs"? Hmms, ya I guessed this is how I feel so.
I told myself not to love you, but to hate you. But, I couldn't hate you. I don't know why. Today, saw your personal message. You wrote there you going overseas soon. I am sad; not because you're leaving. I'm afraid you will not take good care of yourself (drink more water, eat your three meals on time, rest more).
And of cos', I won't be able to be by your side to be your listening ears. So, promised me, without an alarm clock, guideline, fake counsellor and a listening ears(*all me*), you'll still be strong ans stay healthy, okay? (:
I am sure that I will miss you. Anyway, its also a good time for u to de-stress luhh. So, put away all the loads, just relax yourself at there worhs.
And of cos', its time to thank you already. :D
- Thank you, for not leaving me alone when I felt like I needed someone so badly. (:
- Thank you, for cheering me up, and making me laughed, like I never before when I was feeling down. (:
- Thank you, for listening to me cry, and not asking me to stop, when I really really needed to let out my emotions. (:
- Thank you, for that imaginary pat on my shoulder, 'cause it felt like I wasn't alone, and there was someone by my side. (:
- Thank you, for wasting your time to listen to me go out of point, talking about random stuffs. (:
- Thank you, for that imaginary pat on my head, and asking me not to think too much, 'cause it felt like you was there to share my burden. (:
- Thank you, for noting my problems and helping me think of ways to solve them.(:
- Thank you, for giving me the courage to face the problems, and encouraging me not to run away from them. (:
- Thank you, for letting me know, I am good enough being myself.
- In all, thank you for being there when I felt helpless, and when I felt like there was no one I could really turn to.
Jun Wei, telling you the truth wors. You are the best person I have ever met. :) Really wors. Wish you all the best in whatever you do.
With this, I shall end here. A long long post le luhh silly :D Bye. &` uoyevoli ~ ^__^
Labels: SP was here. Hahas.