Saturday, August 1, 2009 ♥
Oh , nth to say :XWoots ~ finally can post le . But one of the image cant be post in . I shall write out instead ba . When I tell you dhat I love you , I don't say it out of habit or just to make a conversation . I said it out to remidn euu dhat euu are the best thing dhat ever happened in my life (: ! <3
Nice marrhs ? hahas :D hope it still can be accept . l0ls . Yeah , nice playing audi with euu . Anyway , euu must take good care of urself too . Don't fall sick alright? I won't forget dhat whenever I'm sick or just simply not feeling well , euu are the one dhat will sms me , ask me remember to take my medicine on time . I'm really very tounched . Thankyou very much ): Sorry to have troubled euu so much . Sometimes I don't want to tell euu de . But I don't know why , out of the blue I'll just tell euu . & dhen yup , euu will know dhat I'm sick , keke :] Don't be discourage because of your dhat vp or what kayzxc ? Prover her wrong manzxc ! I believed euu can <3
An APPLE a day , keeps the doctor away xD !
-LALA-♥
Labels: Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.