Monday, August 3, 2009 ♥
It's complicated manzxc ! ):Hais hais . Thing hasn't been good euu know ? I really don't know what's going on w miie . Feeling dhat life is boring ? Yeah . Guess dhis is how I feel barhs . Hmm shall write something happy instead kayzxc .- If I write you a song, will you listen?
- If I make you dinner, will you eat it?
- If I give you my heart, will you take it?
- If you break my heart, will you fix it?
- I cry for the times that you were almost mine.
- I cry for the memories I've left behind.
- I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new.
- I cry for the times I thought I had you.
& I , finally have euu ! ;D
Anw , last long w your audi cpl (:
-LALA- a.k.a Apple :D
Labels: And, iloveyou.