&! Click Here.♥ (:

Darling


<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8539035111222133200?origin\x3dhttp://fcuk-off-now.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 11, 2009 ♥

You're the reason
Why I found a way,
And you're the reason
Why I feel this way(You're the reason)
And you're the reason
Why I have to say,
I had to let you know
You're my everything

So many times I've been alone,
I didn't know what to do
I don't know where I'd beIf I didn't,
I didn't have you
You come for me
Make me believe,
Give me the strength I need
Since you came into my life
It's been so heavenly, heavenly

So many things
I wanna say to you,
I'd give my heart to you
Just because
You came around
And gave me all
yourAll your love

I would sacrifice
My very life,
All you have to do
Is say the word
And there would be
No other, no other

Don't you know,that you're my reason
Why I, Why I sing
Oh yeah...
No, I could never do anything
Without you... you, you...
TO MY STEAD<33
THOSE GIRLS ON MY TAGBOX
NW I TELL U
I GOT STEAD
STEAD
SO DUN CONFESS LE
I WUN ACCEPT DE

L 爱 V E
You're My Power; My Everything ♥





♥ Declaration

} http://fcuk-off-now.blogspot.com {

Welcome
Not happy with anything here then FUCK OFF
Don't rip off anything here , thanks [:


♥ Your Boy

Love me like the way i love you ♥

NickTanJunZe's
Attached & Unavailable.
Adore ♥ Myself
Officially 16.
24-04-94 is rmb.
Currently studying in PSS.



♥ Audition


My Main ❥
• Ign: ~ZaeYoung~x, Photobucket
• Level: 25 Amateur, Blue E1
• Couple:
• Couple Level:
• Team: -
• Fam: x~OnlyYou~x (Master, Red tag)
• Fam Level: Master
• Story: 40%
• Mission: 23%
• Status: Active




♥ Words Of Love




♥ Sweet Escape

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED !

&! Click Here.♥ (:

Doris.



♥ Love Song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





♥ Credits

x x x x x x x x